|S.no||Details Of Dues||Army Personnel Including retired||Civ|
|Games & Sports||300||240||180||600|
|Playway upto Class V||240||180||150||420|
|Tutuion Fee I to V||1558||1386||1254||1980|
|Tutuion Fee VI to X||1684||1518||1386||2178|
|Tutuion Fee XI to XII||1914||1716||1518||2376|
|Science Fee(Cl IX To X)||60||60||60||150|
|Science Fee(Cl XI To XII)||90||90||90||90|
|Computer Science (Cl XI To XII)||90||90||90||90|
Fee Will Be Charged Quarterly As Follows:
(i) 1st Quarter Apr-June-between 1st To 10th April
(ii) 2nd Quarter July-Sep-between 1st To 10th July
(iii) 3rd Quarter Oct-Dec-between 1st To 10th Oct
(iv) 4th Quarter Jan-Mar-between 1st To 10th Jan
• Fee will be deposited in state bank of India, Mamun cantt branch and collected at the school premises from 1st to 10th of April , July , October and January.
• Fee and fine if not paid for three consecutive months may result the name of the student being struck off the rolls.
• Fee of whole year can also be paid in advance,if desired.
• fee will not be accepted unless pay-in-slip is duly filled in(all 4 portions) with regards to Name,Admission No.,Class and section etc.
• Counterfoils must be retained as they serve as official receipt.
• TC will be issued every Tuesday and Saturday after seven clear days from the date of submission of clearance. Fee will be charged upto the month of submission of an application/issue of TC.